As we approach the third calendar year since the grand opening of the new 5.4 million dollar Renaissance Performing Arts expansion, financed by all of our generous capital campaign supporters, we would like to thank you for your continued interest and support to make the Renaissance Performing Arts the number one venue in North Central Ohio. Without you none of this would have been possible.
As you know our community was adversely affected by this most recent recession and as a result several individual as well as large corporate donors, i.e. General Motors, etc., were unable to fulfill their pledge obligations.
We are asking you to complete the new capital campaign pledge form so that we can address these shortfalls and pay off the original loans to our local banks by the August 2013 deadline.
We will develop and tailor a Friends' Gifts Benefits Package to meet your needs for the level of your gift. If you are interested, we will also accept a three year pledge to help us finalize this campaign. We have also created a list of gift naming opportunities below. If you would like to meet with us to discuss all of this please contact one of us.
The Renaissance is one of our community's greatest treasures! We thank you in advance for helping to keep this facility alive and flourishing for generations to enjoy.
Call Michael Miller, President & CEO, at 419-522-2726 Ext. 216
THE REN'S COMMEMORATIVE GIFT NAMING OPPORTUNITIES PROGRAM:
- Entire Performing Arts Complex - $3,000,000
- Theatre - -$1,500,000
- The New Elevator (In The Lobby) - $100,000
- Loading (Scene) Shop - $100,000
- Historic Underground Lounge - $100,000
- The Underground Studio - $50,000
- Volunteer Staging Area - $50,000
- IT Center - $50,000
- New Roof for the REN - $60,000
- Restoration of the Historic 1885 Mason-Hamlin Original Concert Grand Piano - $50,000
- Eight Staff Offices - $25,000 each
- The Education Library - $25,000
- REN Restrooms - $25,000 each
- The "REN PUB" - $25,000
- The New Renaissance Theatre Boutique - $25,000
- 4 Dressing Rooms - $25,000 each
- Chorus Dressing Room - $25,000
- Artist Kitchen - $25,000
- Lobby Catering Kitchen - $25,000
- Ballroom Kitchen - $25,000
- The New Main Lobby Permanent Bar - $10,000